Aug 04, 2021 · In India, Jharkhand state has the richest areas deposit the minerals and forests. In this state has a large store of coal mines, bauxite, iron ore, mica, and limestone ' s and significant assets
May 23, 2021 · In a bid to contain the spread of COVID19 in rural areas, the Jharkhand government has started an extensive mapping exercise in all the blocks where several health teams have initiated a doortodoor campaign to identify people with symptoms of the coronavirus infection.. During the survey, teams of frontline workers will visit every in panchayat areas and enquire about any .
2 days ago · Despite that, the Centre is autodebiting huge funds from Jharkhand's RBI account, Soren said in the assembly and attacked the central government for its alleged partisan approach towards nonBJPruled states. "If the main opposition party (BJP) supports, I can make a decision to stop the work of Coal India. It owes Rs lakh crore to the state.
May 07, 2013 · RANCHI: Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board (JSPCB) has started a unique method for issuing No Objection Certifie (NOC) to small industrial units in .
Industries | Government of Jharkhand State As many as 26 mega industries, 106 large and medium industries and 18,109 micro and small industries have been set up in the State during the period with an approximate investment of Rs 28, crore and about 63,000 people thus .
· Jharkhand Govt inks MoUs for nearly Rs 10,000 crore investments in State. The Government of Jharkhand signed Memorandums of Understanding worth nearly Rs 10,000 Crores with leading industrial ...
Jharkhand is one of the richest states in India in terms of natural resources and minerals. A number of minerals can be found for coal, copper, mica, bauxite, limestone, china clay, fire clay, graphite chromite, silver, etc. Apart from all these the state failed to properly utilize the minerals and its income.
Conservator of Forests,HQ cum Plantation, Monitoring and Evaluation Circle, Jharkhand. Indian Forest Service (IFS) Government of India. Sep 2009 Mar 20133 years 7 months. Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. Assisted PCCF HoFF in the efficient management of the State Forest Department.
1 day ago · Ranchi, September 9:Chief Minister Hemant Soren in his closing speech on the concluding day of the monsoon session of Jharkhand assembly lambasted the Central government .
Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957 (as amended in 2015), the Government of Jharkhand hereby makes the following rules: SHORT TITLE, EXTENT AND COMMENCEMENT: i) These rules may be called "The Jharkhand Minerals (Prevention of Illegal Mining, Transportation and Storage) Rules, 2017. ii) It extends to the entire State of Jharkhand.
a history of mica mining in jharkhand and bihar. Home > Projects > a history of mica mining in jharkhand and bihar. ... jharkhand occupies 28833 sq metres and its capital is ranchi. it was carved out of the southern ...
Site designed hosted by. National Informatics Centre, Government of India, SHQ Nepal House. This website belongs to Water Resources Department, Page Last Updated on : Water Resources Department, Page Last Updated on :
· Jharkhand government's aim is to crush middlemen : Das Chaibasa (Jharkhand), Aug 6 Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das today said his government .
Aug 10, 2010 · A thousand mini Bellarys have sprung up in the red soil of south Jharkhand, as the state government has slept over the mining lease appliions of .
· Authorities in Jharkhand will crack down on "mica mafia" by starting to legalise some mica mines, a senior government official said, after a Thomson Reuters Foundation investigation revealed the ...
Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board implements the provisions of these Acts and Rules in the State. The functions of the Board are provided under section 17 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 and the same section of the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981 and under the remaining Acts and Rules.
Aug 24, 2020 · State Govt. Doesn't Give Anganwadi Workers Their Due: Jharkhand MP Annapurna Devi. BJP's Annapurna Devi became the Member of Parliament from Kodarma in Jharkhand in 2019 Lok Sabha election. A firsttime MP, Devi isn't new to politics. While she was forced to join politics with Rashtriya Janta Dal in 1998 after her husband, Ramesh Prasad ...
JHARKHAND STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD, Dhurwa, Ranchi834004 (Jharkhand) ... Restoration of environmental quality in critically polluted areas. Monitoring of water and ambient air quality in the States. Hazardous waste. ... The Central Government may, if it consider it necessary or expedient so to do for the purposes of this Act, by ...
· Jharkhand got a commitment of nearly Rs 10,000 crore investments during a twoday event attended by Chief Minister Hemant Soren, the state government said in a statement today.
· Jharkhand Mukhbir Yojana – The State Government of Jharkhand is going to launch Jharkhand Mukhbir Yojana to stop child marriage. Under the Mukhbir Yojana, the state government will give a cash reward of Rs. 1000 to the person who give the information regarding the child marriage plan to the authorities and becomes spy of the state government.
· 50,000 disabled suffer as Jharkhand government stops pension amid curbs As cases rise, vaccination drive slows to a trickle across Jharkhand Only 5 of 42 PM Cares ventilators at Hazaribag hospital ...
Demographics. According to the 2011 Census of India, Pakur had a total population of 45,840, of which 23,653 (52%) were males and 22,167 (48%) were s. Population in the age range 0–6 years was 6,352. The total number of literate persons in Pakur was 39,488 (% of the population over 6 years).
Ranchi, in its modern form, is the capital city of the Indian state of Jharkhand. The city has a moderate climate and was the summer capital of Bihar until Jharkhand was separated in the year 2000. It is popularly known as a "City of Water Falls". More About District
Feb 20, 2013 · Ranchi: The allIndia strike by the central trade unions on Wednesday partially disrupted industrial work and banking services in Jharkhand. "Barring Argada and Jari collieries in Hazaribagh district, other collieries of the Central Coalfields Limited have been functioning normally.