It also contributes to enhancing the quality of, and the demand for, farm products. Agroindustries have the potential to provide employment for the rural population not only in farming, but also in offfarm activities such as handling, packaging, processing, transporting and marketing of food and agricultural products. There are clear indiions that agro industries are having a significant ...
hour. This is calculated as gross domestic product per hour worked. For each country, GDP refers to gross domestic product in volume terms (real GDP), in national currency, at constant prices. For economic / geographical zones, GDP refers to real GDP in US dollars, constant Purchasing Power Parities (PPPs), OECD base year 2000.
For information on the methodology and quality underlying the data used in this publiion for which the source is neither Eurostat nor other Commission services, users should contact the referenced source. The designations employed and the presentation of material on the maps do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the European Union concerning the legal status ...
Goal: Develop quality, reliable, ... UN definition: Promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and, by 2030, significantly raise industry's share of employment and gross domestic product, in line with national circumstances, and double its share in least developed countries. SDG Indior Manufacturing value. Definition: Indior is manufacturing value added as a ...
AirNow is your onestop source for air quality data. Our recently redesigned site highlights air quality in your local area first, while still providing air quality information at state, national, and world views.
Track Your Parcel. Enter your tracking reference below to see the status of your parcel.
· 02/09/2021 Industrial producer prices up by % in the euro area and by % in the EU. In July 2021, industrial producer prices rose by % in the euro area and by % in the EU, compared with June 2021, according to estimates from Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union.
of job quality (see Weil, 2014, for an overview), quantitative evidence on the prevalence and consequences of domestic outsourcing in the United States is very scarce. To fill this empirical gap, one needs access to a large matched employeremployee panel, as well as research design that can credibly control for job and worker characteristics when comparing outsourced to nonoutsourced jobs ...
Domestic deliveries by public water suppliers totaled 23,300 Mgal/d in 2015 and represented water provided to 283 million people at singlefamily and multifamily dwellings. Selfsupplied withdrawals for domestic use were estimated at 3,260 Mgal/d, or about 1 percent of total withdrawals for all uses in 2015, supplying an estimated million people. Nearly all (98 percent) of these self ...
· 5 ways GDP gets it totally wrong as a measure of our success. GDP is flummoxed by the Internet. Wikipedia provides all human knowledge free of charge, but in GDP terms, it is worth zilch. The beauty of gross domestic product is its single figure. It squishes all of human activity into a couple of digits, like a frog jammed into a matchbox.
Data. The National Center for Statistics and Analysis (NCSA), an office of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, has been responsible for providing a wide range of analytical and statistical support to NHTSA and the highway safety community at large for over 45 years. Publiions, Data Data Tools. Traffic Records.
Livestock Meat Domestic Data. Most recent tables from Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry Outlook. For additional historical data, dating back to the 1970s, visit the ERS Red Meat Yearbook. All meat statistics. All supply and disappearance. Broiler, turkey, and egg .
Industrial production. Industrial production refers to the output of industrial establishments and covers sectors such as mining, manufacturing, electricity, gas and steam and airconditioning. This indior is measured in an index based on a reference period that expresses change in the volume of production output.
The IMF publishes a range of time series data on IMF lending, exchange rates and other economic and financial indiors. Manuals, guides, and other material on statistical practices at the IMF, in member countries, and of the statistical community at large are also available.
Industrial production increased by percent from a year earlier in July 2021, easing from an upwardly revised percent growth in the previous month. It was the fifth straight month of rising industrial activity, reflecting a low base year and ongoing economic recovery. Production rose at a softer pace for both manufacturing ( percent vs percent in June) and mining ( percent ...
· It's a fact! Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs) help to establish the foundation for quality pharmaceuticals through regulatory .
enables users to search for and extract data from across OECD's many databases.
· COVID19 has affected every sector across the globe, and the hotel industry is among the hardest hit. Our research suggests that recovery to preCOVID19 levels could take until 2023—or later. Investors are providing similar views of hotel companies' prospects, as seen in the underperformance of US lodging real estate investment trusts (REITs).
· HiCrush Inc. is an innovative leader in proppant and logistics services to the North American petroleum industry. HiCrush Inc. Announces Appointment of New Leadership Team Learn More. HiCrush Inc. Announces Successful Confirmation of Plan of Reorganization . September 24, 2020. HiCrush Inc. Enters into Restructuring Support Agreement with Unsecured Noteholders. July 13, 2020. HiCrush .
RecycleInMe is the online B2B scrap trading portal connects local and international scrap buyers/sellers. We deal with 200+ sorts of metal and scraps.
Find industry analysis, statistics, trends, data and forecasts on Concrete Contractors in the US from IBISWorld. Get up to speed on any industry with comprehensive intelligence that is easy to read. Banks, consultants, sales marketing teams, accountants and students all find value in IBISWorld.
industrial processes, waste disposal, transportation (private and public vehicles), biomass burning, domestic fuel burning, landfill sites, waste water treatment and agriculture. Indoor air quality. Indoor sources are the primary cause of indoor air quality problems in .
Mr. Ning Jizhe Meets with the Director of the United Nations Statistics Division On the morning of October 15, Mr. Ning Jizhe, Commissioner of the National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBS), met with Mr. Stefan Schweinfest, Director of the United Nations Statistics Division (...; Mr. Xian Zude Meets with the UN Resident Coordinator and Representative of World Food Program China Office ...
According to the National Confectioners Association, chocolate sales account for a whopping billion of that candy industry – over 60%!! That revenue of billion in 2014 was a % increase over 2013. The greatest growth was in premium products, which expanded 11%, and in dark chocolate products, which grew 8%.